The Pinnacle of Dental Care in Winnipeg, MB
When choosing a dentist for general check-ups or cleanings, cosmetic dentistry, or even major procedures such as laser gum surgery, it’s vital to ask some important questions in order to make sure they’re prepared for your needs and care about establishing a relationship with you and helping you with your long-term oral health.
Here are a few questions worth asking:
- Do they practice pain-free dentistry?
- What are their hours? Are they open evenings and weekends? Are they flexible to your schedule?
- How does the office handle insurance? What payment options are available?
- Can they meet my specific needs right in their own office?
- Do they have CEREC® technology for crowns and caps in just one appointment?
- Do they utilize digital CT X-ray technology for exacting state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment?
- Do they offer LANAP® laser gum surgery for gum disease treatment with no scalpels and no sutures?
- Do they provide laser biostimulation after procedures for pain relief?
- Do they practice microscope dentistry for improved quality and more accurate results for your dental care?
- Do they offer VELscope® screening for cancer?
In all, when you’re looking for a new dentistry – or for a dentist with specific specializations – it’s important to ask the type of questions that let show you they’re not satisfied with being “good enough.”
Ask questions that tell you whether or not they offer the pinnacle of dental care.
To schedule a consultation or for questions about our procedures, please call us at our Winnipeg, MB office at 204.284.8216 or email us using the form on the right.